CHARLOTTE FIRE DAMAGE
Experts in Fire Damage Restoration
Our team is fully trained, certified and utilizes the latest fire and smoke damage restoration processes. At Mission Restorations, we don’t use scare tactics, exaggerate issues, or recommend tearing your house down. We believe fire and smoke damage can be dealt with in a professional manner. If you have had a fire in your home or business, Mission Restorations is the best choice to perform fire damage restoration, smoke odor removal, and reconstruction. Our team will be there to assist you with both the coordination of local fire officials and in a complete restoration of your property.
preventing SECONDARY DAMAGE
Once a fire takes place, it is critical that you respond quickly to salvage your valuables. This can be done by securing the property and removing the acidic smoke soot. Soot can:
- Ruin Flooring, furniture, and walls
- Cause respiratory illness
- Discoloration & Etching
- Water from extinguishing the fire can produce mold and mildew within 48 hours
- Cause Extensive Corrosion
- Exposes Property to Further Damage (ex. Rain)
If the acidic soot is not removed quickly, it can cause irreparable damage throughout your property. This can be costly to remediate and will likely slow the restoration process.
Restoring your property quickly and effeciently
THE MISSION RESTORATIONS PROCESS
We use the industry’s latest technology and techniques to effectively and efficiently restore your property from fire and smoke damage.
- Emergency response 24/7/365
- Prevent further damage by securing your property
- Contain the area to prevent further damage
- Clean the air with commercial-grade HEPA Air Scrubbers which removes 99..97% of all airborne and microscopic contaminants
- Extract water from firefighters: We have commercial-grade extraction equipment to remove standing water immediately
- Drying: Once extracted, we use commercial air movers and dehumidifiers to dry your property fully
- Remove all contents from the building
- Separate the items that can be salvaged from those that cannot be salvaged
- Clean all areas of the property to prevent damage from acid soot
- Thoroughly clean all carpets and upholstery to prevent further damage
- Deodorize the property and all contents using specialized cleaning and sanitation equipment
- Decontaminate the HVAC system and its ductwork to remove all pollutants
- Smoke odor removal and Ozone treatments
- Strict compliance with all Federal and State building and health regulations and code
- After our initial work is completed, we work with you to put together a reconstruction plan to restore your property to pre-loss condition
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Mission Restorations mean?
We believe in investing in our community by providing secure careers for people and by donating to important non-profits. Every year, we donate 10% of our profit local charities and non-profits like the Wounded Warrior Project, Fisher House Foundation, National Fallen Heroes Foundation, and many more. In addition to that, we actively work with service organizations to help veterans transition into a new career in the states. We pay living wages, give them opportunities go grow, and welcome them into our family.
How does Mission handle fire & smoke restoration?
We handle every job with the care and attention as if it were our own property. Starting off, we respond immediately to your call, day or night, and dispatch one of our project managers immediately to your site. Once we’re there, we assess the damage and begin boarding your property to protect it from the environment and from theft. Then we work together to develop a recovery plan with you and bring in our team and equipment to get the job done quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
How long does the fire restoration process take?
Every case is different, but in most cases, large fires cause a lot of damage and require a complex restoration process. With our 24/7 response time, we are typically able to get the property secured, the damage contained, and begin the restoration process within the first 2 hours on the job. We then work with you, local fire officials and your insurance adjuster to put together a restoration plan that makes sense. Always remember that unlike other restoration companies, you are our customer.
Can our service be discreet?
Although we love sharing the work we are able to do with our customers, we understand that some jobs are more sensitive than others. At your request, we can keep the job details discreet and not publicize or market our work.
Are you insured?
At your request, we will share our proof of insurance for the work being completed. We hold all of the necessary insurance including but not limited to: General Liability Insurance, Contractor’s Insurance, Contractor’s Pollution Liability Insurance, and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
Are your employees trained and insured?
All of our employees have proper documentation, are trained to standards exceeding our industry, and are covered by our insurance policy.